Beauty and the Best

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


  We just got done with a refinishing job that I was hired to do and wanted to show the before and afters. These pieces belonged to a neighbor and they were her Great, Great Grandmothers.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

My little neighbor saw them in the driveway waiting to be picked up and wanted to know why Belle had left her furniture at my house? They do look like Beauty and the Beast! Thanks Lauren :) Let us know if you have a project that needs our help. Drop a comment or email us at
wallscantalk@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dresser and wash stand.
    I have my great grandmothers wash stand and dressing table...actually in storage. I'd love them to look this beautiful...You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot