My Boys Room....almost done :)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am just putting some finishing touches on my sons room but thought I would post what is done now. I could never find bunk beds I wanted for a price I would spend so I made his bed out shipping crates or pallets. I added diamond back to the headboard, I love how is turned out and it will withstand his craziness. He got a tool box for a dresser, that should hold up :) and my hubby made these great shelves out of some mdf board and coated wire. I really LOVE how his art turned out, and I can add to it if I come across anything great. The red light is a vintage tail light, old outdoor hose knobs, and a canvas with washers, nuts and bolts all over it. I love the unexpected.....
Drapes are next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot