Magazine Exchange

Thursday, July 8, 2010

So if you are like me you love getting the latest decor and fashion ideas from your favorite magazines, but feel so guilty about what to do with it when you are done indulging. I thought it would be a great idea to start a magazine exchange at the store, so here is the 411 on how it works: you bring in a mag and take one home. Simple right? But we only want ones in the last year, nothing older, sorry vintage "country and more" :( you are no longer relevant!  I have a large assortment to start us off from, Elle Decor, Cosmo, Glamour, Town and Country, Shape, and Women's Day. Pick up your stacked Magazines and come exchange or donate. We are {RE}Cycled aren't we :) 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, but unfortunately I hoard all of my shelter mags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea.
    When it comes to fashion mags I want the more current ones. But when it comes to home decor magazines I don't mind if they are a little bit older, because home decor styles doesn't change quite as fast fashion styles.
    And I also tend to hoard my home decor magazines...I know a certain someone who would love to talk me into letting go of them though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot