WELCOME.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

We are so happy to see lots of NEW viewers today :) We LOVE our loyal ones too! But if this is your fist time to be stopping by, Welcome! I hope that you will find lots of great inspiration and ideas here at  {RE}Cycled, and maybe even become a new follower!

Thanks so much to Kirsten for the great post she did on us. She was so fun to work with and a super fabulous designer to! I am a huge fan of 6th street.

If you have and questions on purchasing anything you see in our design boutique just leave a comment we love feed back to! Hope to see more of your stopping by!

Cheers,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Just jumped over from 6th Street and I'm so glad I did. Love your blog! I'll be following :) And I see that you're a fan of The City Cradle! I just had Vicky on my blog today for my ShopTalk series.

    Rachel
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot