Late.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So I am late, late, late today! It is still as busy as ever, but better late than never :) Check out these cute interchangeable jewelry and barrettes. It's an easy three step process: 
Step one: Pick a clip style...or bracelet, necklace, broach.or ring.
  Step two: Pick from our large display of flowers, feathers, and netting.
Step three: Pick a charm to hold your Custom piece together. We have vintage styles and colored crystals.
Viola!
So many possibilities and options...these really don't do it justice so come see it before its gone!!!


Cheers,
A.

1 comment:

  1. You're too funny! I've searched for an email addy for you but can't find one? And your comments are set up as no reply :(
    I have no idea how I'm picking them up, I update a lot? Wish I had more answers.
    More importantly, can we please talk about your new profile pictures???!! WOWZA. Seriously. Glamour.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot