Cat Nap.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I really feel blessed at how busy my life has been this past while. Although I do want to just do this lately, (I hope I look as glamorous doing it). It's hard sometimes to balance my store and upholding myself to the standard of posts I want to share with all of you, so I hope you will just excuse me for the last couple of weeks and get excited for some of the great stuff I have to come! I have a few things to take care of this week...ummmm our anniversary party if you haven't noticed! We turn 1 this week!  And then I have a fantastic Kitchen Remodel to show you, a pair of amazing chairs, and you get to watch me tackle a huge master bedroom project. Here is a hint of whats to come:


Cheers,
A.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty place for inspiration. Just found you blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot