2nd day of Christmas Traditions with The Decorista.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

As promised she is  The Decorista  and I am over the moon to have her be guest posting here....today! No really she is......check below!

Hi everyone! It's Ashlina aka The Decorista and I am so excited to share with you my favorite Christmas tradition.
The Christmas Holiday season is sooo my favorite time of year! I love all of the holiday traditions, especially the amazing food. However, being one of the only girls in my family, I am always the one who wraps all the gifts. So year after year, my favorite Christmas tradition is me wrapping all the gifts for my family because I love the art of wrapping gifts stylishly.
I love to take my time and do it right. Beautiful paper, gorgeous ribbons, creative nametags...I always prefer to stick with a theme too. 









 WOW! Really??? I wish she was in my family, my gift wrapping needs a little TLC. I bought hand made gift tags this year, so I am movin' in the right direction. Thanks Ashlina, you are a gem!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I could use her help too :) Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous- I love wrapping too and Ashlina's presents are fabulous inspiration:) xo

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot