High Back.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sorry I am so late posting today, I had a pretty busy night :) One of the best trends this year has to be the glorious High Back Chair. Love 'em or hate 'em this trend is here to last. The possibilities of shapes and colors are endless. I am always gob smacked at all the styles and textures you can find in them. A High Back Chair is an investment, it really should be looked at like a piece of art. I have really been a good girl this year, Santa, I will take one of each please.





(All Photo's from Decor Pad)


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love the tufts on the second-to-last one! The shape of it is so gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' high back chairs right now and they are all over my Craigslist in DC. Would love to buy them all and reupholster in fun fabrics...if only!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth could one hate these? Now I have another item on my wishlist, darnit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love high backs...that one near the bamboo table is haute!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot