Armelle.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I am so excited to introduce you to one of the great bloggers I had the privilege to be hanging out with this last week at Alt, Caroline Drake, owner of Armelle Jewelry. I am just in love with her designs, they are so light and delicate,  she makes all her pieces by hand and each one is a lovely as the last. I thought it would be fun to display some of her designs and complement them with an interior of stunning parallel.

{Via Decorista}



 {Via unknown, Elle Decor and Jonathan Adler}

{via Full House, and little blue deer}

Don't you feel like you have to jump on over and get a couple pieces right now? I know what I want, what about you?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot