Favorites Friday.

Friday, January 14, 2011


Yeah, it's Friday everyone, I know from following everyones blogs and tweets this week some have had long cold week full of snow, but you can smile now....it's the weekend! So to kick it off right I am starting a new series/concept for Fridays. I get some seriously sweet comments during the week and to show my love to all of YOU, I am going to highlight my Favorite comment and post it came from {and hopefully be able to link it back to the giver}, plus...gasp right? theres more! We are a design blog so it's only fitting that we leave you every Friday with a "Fabulous Foyer", that we can all wish was ours{who knows maybe it will be}.
And for my favorite comment of the week....{drum roll please} goes to...Jessica from creative index! She was kind enough to stop by for her fist time and had such lovely thing to say on our "Noir meet Medaille D'ior" post. Thanks Jessica :) XOXO!

new follower!! :) so glad i found your fabulous blog!! so inspiring!

i think a light color paint would be fine with that wallpaper... i LOVE it!!! its a great choice!
and artwork is hard... i'm still searching for a perfect piece for my living room... good luck and i can't wait to see more! xo

I am in love with this Foyer and thought it would be the perfect stunning showcase to start off our Happy weekend, enjoy and I will see you all back her Monday morning, cheers!
{via Habitually Chic}


Just a bit more fur...now it's purrrfect!


{via decorista}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot