What I'm Packin'.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am already to go...if you don't count that I have yet to get any sleep, must make an appearance at my daughters school in the morning to show off her awesome birthday collage and fairy funfetti cake bits, get the baby to the sitter, get my car cleaned{this a MUST after off roading with my photographer for just the perfect spot to take my baby girls birthday pictures...you will die when you see these} and make sure all furniture deliveries will go off with out a glitch while I am gone. Check, check and check check! Oh I am excited for a little time to mingle with my blogging friends :) 
So with a stellar line up and great dinner parties at night I hope I have managed to pack a chic bag!


Oversized sweater and Sam Edelman over the knee boots for the day.

White button up, sequin skirt, and BCBG booties...feather clutch for night.

Boho tunic, cashmere eternity scarf....not sure on the boots, ideas???

All nudes for the night.

These are just a few extras I am packing because sometimes I change my mood...a girl can do that!
I got my Nicole Miller dress today and it's comin too, looks WAY cuter on than photoed on the floor :)

Do you think I will be alright? Did I cover all my bases? If you are going what did you pack?
Well this about covers it...see you all soon!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot