Mermaids.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011


{Mermaid by Lafayette}

Mermaids....crazy right? I totally didn't think that at my age I would be telling you I still really like them! I am pretty shocked myself. It's not that I sit around and watch Ariel all day, but look at her stuff, isn't it neat? I wonder how comfortable that sea shell bra is? I think, maybe I am just really attracted to the shimmery teals and soft opals...they seen so mystical and romantic. I came across this shower and sat with my mouth open wide...now, that I type this it was a lot like Sebation in the end of the movie!
When Ariel steps out of the water in her shimmery dress.



{flickr.com}

The tiles really look like mermaid scales, and they shimmer....HELLO!



 
Since I was on this mermaid kick, check these out!

{Just got these in the store}



Mermaid inspired wallpaper in black and gold...just kill me now! Can you imagine this in a master bath?
Tre` Chic!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot