{RE}Cycled Rescues.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome back...I can't think of a better holiday to start Monday off with. I am normally not much of a Monday fan but with it being Valentine's I think I might just make it through! I hope everyone has some sweet plans for the night, big or small, it's all just about the love. I will be hosting a romantic dinner party with a few very close friends, so more about that tomorrow :) today I am super excited to bring you a rescue from Chicago! I was really inspired by a friend I met at Alt, who did this DIY on a gorgeous hutch that I scowerd Craig's List for a good one and found just the perfect one in Chicago...









There are so many great things you could do with a piece like this, I think I might have to find one near me! The inspiration one is on Caroline's blog,  but if you are in Chicago go here to find info for the hutch.  All of the wallpapers are from here.

I LOVE how it looks in Caroline's office and hope to have a inspiring space like that one day, but it would also be stunning in a blow your mind dining room to! Perfect amount of pink, don't you think?

{via decorpad}

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you Lovelies!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot