Union Jack & The Royal Wedding.

Friday, April 29, 2011

I must admit I to am a bit obsessed intrigued with the whole royal wedding thing. I mean who wouldn't be? To see a real girl turn into a Princess right before your eyes...it's a grown up fairytale! Because of  that I thought I would put together my own little spin on the Union Jack design....



{1, 2, 3, 4}



{1, 2, 3, 4}

{1, 2, 3, 4}


So how will you be watching the Big Royal Day? It's a weee bit early for me to wake up, thank the Lord for TVO! I admit I can't wait to see who designed the dress...one thing for sure I won't be looking at any blogs till I see the big event, and I will have a cup of tea, xoxo!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic one. Really informative for the topic of discussion. Have learn much more from that.
    vivaah

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot