The green and in between.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We have been doing a few extra touches of landscaping this year. Adding trees pulling weeds, and updating our deck and patio.  I did a few container gardens for the space and I am hoping they turn out like this,

We also took a small space in the back to try our hand at a Vegetable garden. I am obsessed with fresh tomatoes, so 60% of it is that :)


Oh and I got a lilac hybrid tree which I am pretty sure just means it will grow faster and be harder for me to kill, haha!



Now that the weather is warming up to the soft summer nights I am really looking forward to some intimate twilight dinner parties.

{here}

But really looking  forward to our lunch parties and play group with the girlfriend!


What's your favorite time in your backyard??? Please share, xoxo!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot