Part one.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I have often been told that you can't just pull good posts out of the air, that real organic ones come from the tiniest moments of inspiration. The excitement that I have for all the breath taking beauty has started to become some of my very favorite posts to be sharing with you. I was so overwhelmed with every little detail of Italy that the inspiration just seems to be flowing from image to image. For the next few days I hope I can share with you some of the moments that captivated my soul.




{Images of Italy via Me. Picture 1, 2, 3}

This trip was utterly mind blowing, and I am literally exhausted from picture taking but can't wait to show you more. I am going to try and limit the pictures so you don't get annoyed with me, but really how does one do that???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot