Today is the first day of the Parade of Homes, all the late nights, staging, and planning are finally finished.  
I wish I would have been a better planner and had great posts all lined up for this last crazy week but time just slips away. In the mean time here are a few images that are inspiring my days...

The room is a little cluttered but the colors are making me happy.


Perfection to every detail.
The Black lacquered side tables to the wellys in the corner.


Organizing my linens.
Storing them in there pillowcases.....genius!



I am off to meet the photographer I hope to have lovely images to share of the space soon.
Come back tomorrow for my 
Like.
Lust.
Love.

Series.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot