A weekend recap and a new pillow.

Monday, September 26, 2011

I really had a relaxing weekend, such a nice change from my normal ones.
My parents came into town to see thee kiddos and we totally over ate
on super delish food.

My new fabric came in. Remember the one you all helped me choose here?
Glad Mom was here, she is a fantastic seamstress and whipped it out in no time!



She also does not like being on camera.
No head shot Mom.


Sorry about the poor lighting...camera phone at it's best.





AND if that was not good enough my first goodie box from online shopping with 
ZARA 
came too.
O happy girl.






I am so thrilled I can buy all this chicness on line now.
Haislee and I are over the moon.
Hubster not as excited.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot