Shoe Whore...I mean Decor.

Monday, October 10, 2011

We all have at least one pair of lavish heels that if our home was burning {and the family was safe} we would risk our very life to rescue. Some of us have more than one pair, you make me green with envy......sigh.


In the attempt to convince my significant other that Cinderella really is proof that a good pair of shoes  can change your life, I am throwing in that I can also decorate with them.
Multi uses ladies, one must think outside the shoe box.
Display the works of art we adorn our pretty little toes with.

 


Heels on display.
Sconces dripping with glam.



What say you?
Is decorating with drool worthy heels a must?






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot