I'll close my eye's...is it over?

Thursday, November 17, 2011


I feel like I have hit the floor running this morning. So much to do and so little time to do it in.
Tonight is the annual Holiday party at my store and I still have mounds of set and prep to cover.
I thought it would be fun to share a few of the images that have inspired this years event and than show the finished windows and display's later this afternoon.

A peek at our golden ticket.


Some holiday window utopia.


courtesy of Bergdorf

I chose to add more shimmer and gold to our display....did white last year.

Tablescaping and the tidbits.





A night of shopping and glamour....



Stay tuned for the display I came up with.....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot