The Holiday's at Me Casa.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Over the weekend I got quite a bit checked off my to do list and my Holiday decor was one of them.
I left out a few of my favorite's this year...including setting out all of my children's hand ornaments.
Not because I am going all bah humbug, but because we are currently housing a monster of a 2 year old! The heart break it would cause me to loose some of those irreplaceable items is just not worth it.
All in all I think we still have a pretty festive showing....
take a peek.






I will admit with how busy I have been, decorating was kinda causing stress, but now that its done I am really feeling so much more excited for the Holiday Season.

You?

What was on your weekend agenda?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot