The Naughty List.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I really hope I am not the only one struggling to get my posts up on time this week.
I  feel like a crazy woman trying to pull everything off and entertain 3 kids who are out of school till January 3rd! 
If I find out who's idea that was I will send them a special present.

I have done a large amount of my gift shopping from etsy this year...and stumbled across several items I am wishing Santa gets for me.


This Vintage Karl Springer lamp is haunting my dreams!
Do you ever find an item shopping, and the rest of the trip seems like you are in love with everything in that color?
Well Brass and Lucite took over my Etsy shopping spree this time!


Merci!


I need this vanity tray! Oh I really need it!
Really people make sure to shop etsy, vintage and Handmade are the new black
I die.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot