Alt Summit 2012 recap.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Well hello there.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and a smashing start to the week.
I am ubber excited to be back at my blogging post.
Alt was Ahhhmazzzing!
My only negative was there was just not enough time to meet everyone I had hoped.

Crazy styled ladies at this event I tell ya!
It was like a sea of excellently attired fashion and hair.
To make it even better it was full of brain popping knowledge and tasty food!

Thanks to everyone for the good luck wishes on my top secret meeting, all went well and I am hoping to be sharing with you all real soon.
Pinky promise.

Its time I do a little recap of this weeks events.


Ben the creator of Pintrest is the most genuine and humble person ever.
Period.

And my new blogger buddy Tobe from because its awesome.
Enough said.



Parties and food.
Food and parties.

all images via mio 

This girl has got the fashion thing down.
Loved hanging out with her.
xoxo.




Are you in?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot