A bundle of nerves.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have some rather mind blowing news...or at least it is to me! 

My nerves are all kinds of jumpy but I am over the moon excited to be sharing this with all of you.
Not to keep you waiting anymore I am announcing the opening of my long overdue 



It's not an exaggeration when I say that this site has been in the works for awhile.
There is just not enough time in my day to accomplish everything I have dreamed up!
I feel like I am finally in a place that I can sustain the store in the way that I feel you all deserve.

We will be adding new shiz often and keep in mind there is only one of ALL the vintage items.

To make it even more exciting I am doing my
FIRST 
giveaway on this blog.



A $50 Gift Card to the new store!
To buy whatever you desire.

To enter leave a comment below.
For additional entries:
Like our facebook page
Become a New Follower of {re}cycled
Tweet the shiz out of this give away and make sure to add @rcycled

Make sure to leave a comment for every entry!
I will be announcing the winner Monday the 16th.

This has all happened because of all of you.
I am so grateful for the inspiration and encouragement.
The opportunities that have come from blogging have been so humbling.
I owe it all to you.
Merci.
Merci.

I hope you all hop on this bandwagon of awesomeness....
we are going places!

Oh and...


Start Shopping.



P.S. I forgot to thanks my dear Shari from Little Blue Deer for the lovley design and easy to use format.
I couldn't do it with out her.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot