A fanciful luxury....

Friday, January 13, 2012


Did I mention I am getting my own custom work of art from MFAMB?
Ooop I must have not been in a bragging mood....I am now!
In case you have been in Egypt without the internet or in a coma for the past 6 months
this Jenny girl is the real deal and I have commissioned a piece for my very own house.
Lets just take a look at some of this chicks work.

There's this....

And this...


And with your face all up in it's goodness...


or this...


 although I've not a tiny shred of a detail, I am sure that it will be 
EPIC!

And mine is HUGE I tell you
36x40 inches of pure bliss.
It might be so delicious you will wanna lick, it, but don't.
It cost me a lot.
And in case my husband reads this not...a lot, a lot.
Way less than Louboutins.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot