Leaving on a jet plane...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yahooo!
It's finally here!

I am catching a plane this morning to Salt Lake City for the ALT Design Summit!




3 Days packed full of blogging nutrition.
I mean really the line up this year is phenomenal.
The Biz of Blogging.
Site Do's and Don'ts
The in's and out's of Interior Design.
Just to name a few...

I am going to be so full of knowledge your gonna get sick of me.
Not really...just sayin.

I also have a super monumental meeting with some very 

peeps.
So cross your fingers, rub Buddha, say a pray, hold a rabbit foot, whatever....
cause this girl is going to make epic sh*% happen!

And just so you don't miss out on what I am wearing I will provide you with my daily attire paired with mind blowing interiors.

Your Welcome.

Psssst....stay in the loop by following me here cause you know I will be tweeting up a storm on all thats hot from this event.


Oh and one more Psssssstt....
If you are going to be at Alt, make sure to come say HI...I am just as nervous as you are!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot