Dots and Spots....

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Tuesday....your still hanging in there right?
I'm seeing spots, but in a good way.
Let me re~introduce you to one of my latest Sponsors, 


They sponsored the post a few weeks ago on the Lampshades here.
But for a quick refresher simply spray makes the fantastic Fabric/Upholstery paints that won't get scratchy and hard like the other stuff.
I heart them.

And they are doing a giveaway to one of you!
So listen up.
{Go like their FB page and leave a comment below.}

Back to the great stuff you can pull off with their miracle paints...
I wanted to come up with a creative way to use the new glimmer gold stencil spray, and
with Valentines just around the corner I thought a table cloth would be a perfect addition for my romantic dinner.

Here are the items I used:

1. A crisp white table clothe
3. A poster board with whatever size circle cut out of the center





Now the fun part! 
Set up a romantic dinner for two.
Voila.

Cozy fire...check!









Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a 6 pack of Simply Spray Assorted Colors.
All you have to do is go like their FaceBook Page and leave a comment below!
Winner drawn Friday.
Easy Peasy!

And just in case you didn't get enough dots....



1/2/3/4/5


Are you satisfied? 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot