For him....

Thursday, February 9, 2012

HELLLLO GORGEOUS!

It's a pretty fabulous day...non?
If it's not yet it's about to get a whole lot better!

One of the funnest things to see posted right now are "personal favorite" roundups. 
I adore seeing what other people are into...it's almost as good as seeing how they live.
Almost.
But for now I am loving the gift ideas for the men in our lives.
Mostly because I can always use a good suggestion to get mine.
They are hard right?
I pretty much could vomit 100 things I want right this second...but you ask them and all you hear are birds chirping.

Using one of my loved resources, *Etsy*. I have compiled a list of things I think will rock his world.
I give you my 2012 gifts for him list.....




 I am not sure why I think these cards are so funny
...but I do!




Seriously they just make me giggle.
Bonus...most of them are on letterpress which is pretty much a gift in it's self.

But my numero uno bestest gift of the year!
Doesn't come from Etsy, but brings a little shot of sexy to your bathroom.
So really its a gift for both of you.
Here





This is manly ladies...its the perfect compliment to the gorgeous bottles of potions we have setting out on the vanity.

And there videos are total sex.
YUM.









Your Welcome.





Photobucket
1st image: 1/2/3
2nd image 1/2/3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot