Here kitty kitty....

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I get so excited for a great piece of vintage art and when I saw this FB post by Minty
I sent Susie a message on every contact source I could find.


I am not shamed to admit that I stalked her until she said it was mine.
18x24 oil on canvas panel board.
Bliss.


I opted out of the frame.
A fierce piece like this needs a grand frame.
Plus why pay to ship something I am going to trash?

As soon as I saw her all I could think about was these kitties I pinned.



Although I do wish it was larger I think mine is more faboosh with the large palm like leafs.
I can fake the size with a frame.

Have you scored any lust worthy vintage art?
Pleazze share.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot