It's here....

Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Friday!
Surprise!
Jk I hope you knew that already.

I am all kinds of giddy because I am heading to SLC to do a little estate/antique shopping for my boutique and then off to catch a jet plane to NY for.....



Cheers, claps, woot woot!

Can I just say the group of bloggers coming this year takes the cake.
A big hunk of gooey layered chocolate cake.

There is some pretty legit stuffs happening too.
As you all know with a chic design blogging group such as this, one needs some lovely frocks.

Here's what I'm packin'

 *Shoes*


*Baubles*



*Frocks*


If your going let me know...I want so badly to meet you!
Don't fret if your not, I still have great goodies happening on the blog while I am away...and I will document every second to fill you in with each morsel of the gooey chocolate cake.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm sO jelly you are going to blog fest. I desperately wish I were. :(

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot