Just a little something I am working on...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I have been a busy girl.
Working on a really fun project.
There is a new restaraunt opening in my hood and I am working the design.
Centro Pizza.
Wood burned and delicious.
Hows about I share some sneak peeks with my favorite people in the whole world.

Come visit and you and I can lunch here and chat over a mushroom, rosemary and creme fresh pizza.
Yum...non?




It's full of reclaimed wood, steel, and marbled fabooshness.
You can rest assured that this will be my weekend hangout for shizle.







I am sorry to those of you that are not local, but it's a chic design and I just had to share.
If you ever do come to visit lunch is on me!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I love when Cedar gets cool little spots like this!! Can't wait to try it!! You did a great job on the decor!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot