Random....

Friday, June 8, 2012

It's the sale weekend at my shop today.
Boy have I been a busy little bee.

The entire store is full of new furniture and decor, took the whole day and well into the night to rearrange it.
I will post pics later today but it was too dark for any good ones last night.

Because I am such a poor blogger this week, {I am truly sorry for this} I am just going to share some random pretty this faboosh Friday morning.

My chica Christine from B&B is opening an etsy shop real soon called:


If anyone is qualified to talk about Pink, she is your gal.
Congrats lovely can't wait to purchase!

Look at her original art ladies!





And in honor of pink....

A real VINTAGE kitchen.


What goes around comes around.
{Giggles}

Pink Brunettes.
Holla.


Pretty much this it it....I gots to get to work!
Happy weekend love~cats!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot