A new house....

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I can't believe today is already off to a quick start.
I needed more sleep.
Oh well suns up....lets get this party started.

I just got the green light for the master bed color pallet in the new house I am designing.
Here is a sneak peek of what is to come.




There is still art and accessories to add but at least now I know they are in love with the colors.
Masculine sexy.

Thats what I'm calling it.


Check out the chip-it app for yourself here.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Do you own this house, Amanda? Or you were only the one who was assigned to design this house? If you were, you're definitely on the right track if you're aiming for an elegant look. Who are you designing this for, by the way? Did someone buy this already, or is it still for sale up to now?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot