Pondering over my future garage doors....

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Words out.
We have picked out a new lot and closing on it this week!
I am all kinds of excited about it too.
Luvs building and designing my house.

The lot is over a half acre and will have a longish tree lined driveway!
Inspiration.


I have always wanted a long drive way with the house tucked back inside.
Bonus, we can draw some serious chalk cities on this concrete.

The house plan I am designing along with a professional architect friend, leaves the drive ending up near the garage doors.
Kinda like this.


The shape is similar to what we are designing, but not the look.
Thus starts the hunt for garage doors.
We want light and airy doors like these.....



 I want mine black steel instead of chrome, but you get the idea.
Trouble is in my small town we have limited options...lucky for me there are amazing companies like


that can help.
They have tons of options and styles to look through.
They will even be able to find a dealer near you for shipping!
I love that I can put my finished design in and try out different door styles before I buy!
Cha-Ching.

It's amazing how new garage doors to you existing home gives a whole new look.
Be sure to check out Garaga's  garage doors for your next project.
I will be sure to show the finished exterior pics of mine as soon as they are in!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. oh interesting...and oh SO BEAUTIful!! What an insane project. I'm sure you are thrilled beyond belief..I am needing new garage doors too....and had the idea of some of the ones you posted about...but someone told me they were around 3K-6K per door.. I don't think I can fit this in the budget...I have 2 doors...(one double and a single)...will look into the link and see what they have. We need to email about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely passage of the 1st picture..i liked it

    pet meds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, which of the photos are of Garaga garage doors? The fourth photo above is definitely from http://www.clopaydoor.com, so I'm curious if you recommend Clopay as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ish more blogs were more like this blog. great work. i will follow now.

    garage door repair brampton

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot