Coffee Table Rehab // Store Front

Friday, May 17, 2013

When you start your week off at Disneyland and throw in the beach, Friday comes super fast.  No complaints here. The Dahl and I are heading to SLC for a girls weekend and a baby shower!
I am having a new nephew in the next few weeks and we are so excited. It's been almost 5 years since any new babies have popped into the family.

If you were following along on insta this past week you got a few peeks at some of the new items coming in the shop this next week. But I thought I would share a few updates Spring has brought to my store front.

I have been racking my brain for a sweet idea for potted plants out front, we happened to a few coffee tables that needed some work so they got a {re}hab.




Pretty much just split them down the middle. With a hand saw.


Mounted them to the brick. I didn't even change their color and finishes. I thought it would be cool to be all miss matched. just the right feel for a vintage shop yay?



It's coming right along. A few pots like this DIY are happening today. Insert buy arrows.



Oh and a swing may come into play....stay tuned.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot