Lucite Hashtags //

Monday, January 27, 2014

Finally home from my whirl wind week of Alt Summit and market. Gosh I am so tired! I think I could sleep for a week! So many great experiences and I look forward to connecting with all the lovely people I met.

Until than we start the work week and I am beyond excited to share my lucite hashtags I have been woking on. The design is all mine and I couldn't be me thrilled. These lovelies are so perfect to add into any style home and I know you will feel the same way! We are so emerged into the social media age this is such a fun way to pay homage to our everyday life.




You will just die over how much the sparkle and then just pop out when the light hits them just right! I also created a whole line of letter that are also available on my website so pop over there to get one shipped out today. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot