Painted Black Brick // All Black Everything

Monday, January 6, 2014

It feels so good to be back! With the start of the new year I have made a few changes and fun things are going to be happening to blog! Keep posted I think you'll really like the changes.

After all the Christmas decor was put away I felt the need to change things up a bit. The one color that never makes me happy is brown. And my fireplace was lots of it. I am sure lots of people out there would love this look but it just never does anything for me. If you don't love it why live with it! Lifes to short!



 Feeling pretty brave I headed to Sherwin Williams and bought some paint. Inkwell to be exact. The brick was getting sexified! Or as JT would say…I'm bringing sexy back! Yup I said it.



So much better! I plan to do the mantel white later this week. I'll Share an update! Now get back to work!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot