The 9th Day of Christmas Bijou and Boheme.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Do I have a treat for YOU today! This Lady is hot, hot ,hot...Christine's blog is tre' chic! I adore everything she does, she jumped into the blogging world head first and we couldn't be happier to have her :) read her post and check out her blog...today!

Thank you so much to Amanda for asking me to share a favourite holiday tradition with you.







 ~2~







 ~3~







 ~4~






Wishing you all a very happy holidays!
xo

J'adore...thanks Christine!  Get out your "flip flops" tomorrow is going to be sunny!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully done written, Christine. What a sweet tradition. One we're doing with Lilly.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me Amanda- I loved doing this post:) And thanks sweet Chassity! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot