Spring and Florals.....

Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF right?
I am feeling sorta stuck in a funk this last week, with so much to do and no big real inspiration.
I know pinterest should just overload me with it, but it felt more like the same stuff I have seen for days.

Good thing I have a mile high stack of interior/fashion magazines to read through.
No joke...I am a little behind!

It's amazing how much fashion dictates interior or visa~versa.
I adore florals in my wardrobe and die over it in my home.





It's no secret I am in the middle of a huge closet clean out, but you know whats lacking?
Florals!

I think I am in need of a few of these...non?




Wishing you a lovely first weekend of Spring!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot