A story of bugs and brass...

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wow the last couple days have been rough here...my kids are dropping like flies with some weird flu bug.
So far I am the only one who is still standing.....barely. 
The Mr. is sick too, and if you have EVER had a sick hubby before you all feel my pain, non?
I am hoping it all passes by the weekend lawwwrd pleazzze! 

On a bright side I get to share with you the new jewelry collection I have brought into the store.
It's called the Lotta Collection and it's designed by a Swedish genius.
Her pieces are just perfection in my book.
Brass and quirky.


Not to mention that her photo shoots are crazy cool.



I am adding them to our online shop this afternoon...stop back by to find the one you can't live without!
*Shop Here*

Psssst I am guest posting at 10 Rooms in the morning, come check out the color combo I am crushing on!
See you soon.







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot