Fashion Forward

Tuesday, July 20, 2010


I love the fact that fashion influences design so much. That way the two thing I love so much never have to be separated.  I am also completely head over heels for studs. The great thing is they transcend from shoes to furniture.





I am so excited to share one of my new favorite studs, I came across these bad boys from one of my favorite bogs and just had to share them with all of you. They are called Hem Gems.  I  do not know how I ever lived without them.
You can attach them to any pair of pants to adjust your hem for flats to sky high heels! And the BEST part is you can reuse them indefinitely....I bought one pair to try and now have them in every style. Really, every girl should own a pair. Check out their site http://www.hemgems.com/
Stud away, XOXO

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot