Trends 2011

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

 I had such a great time exploring market and seeing some of the latest trends. There was such a mix of really glam pieces layered with rustic or industrial ones. Metal topped tables with raw woods were so gorgeous and everywhere, I loved that you would see them next to a chic velvet chair and a crystal lamp. 
I also saw tons of Lucite in chairs and tables, even small accessories trays, vases,etc. I think every home should have some somewhere...I am still working on my perfect piece!
 Hollywood glam was a huge inspiration at market. You could just imagine Audrey Hepburn sitting back and enjoying a cool drink. I will have to get me some of these classics....
 It's really out of my budget so a picture will have to do.
 This bench was hand beaded and stunning. I had to walk back twice just to stare! I hope you found some inspiration in some of the concepts for 2011....here's to staying ahead of the curve :)

Cheers,
Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot