Crazy.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

This week has been so CRAZY that blogging is second for me today! I am so sorry that I haven't done what I usually do, I am hosting a Halloween Party tonight, my sister and her 4 kiddies are coming into town (with her twins), the whole store has to get ready for it's Christmas transformation....our Private Party is on the 4th so if you are local and want an invite send us your email. Oh my, I need a break just writing this :) So since I don't feel like I have anything of substance for you today, I am sending you to my friend Kirsten to read all the great ways she is incorporating our kids into the decor of our homes: 
http://6thstreetdesignschool.blogspot.com/
Come back tomorrow and I will share some of the party with you, plus our modern fall table scape from the store!

Cheers,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot