Birthday.

Thursday, November 4, 2010


I am so touch by all the love and support from all of our blog readers and the community. You are what has made this first year so incredible and amazing. When I started dreaming about opening a store and starting a blog I truly didn't think it would have grown into what it is becoming! In one year I have been so blessed in all the friendships I have made, and the adventures it has taken me on. I can't express the excitement I have over the ideas I have planned for our next year. So for my only birthday wish I hope we will continue to grow and meet new friends all along the way :) Help us spread the word and follow us here or on Facebook and Twitter.  From the bottom of my heart...Thank You.

All the best wishes,
A.

P.S. And because I can't just leave you without any eye candy, check this out! I wish I could be there right now finishing my book that is taking me about a month to finish....record breaking huh :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Have a blast at your party tonight!

    I love that eye candy. The rug looks like a big doily and I love doilies!...I posted about them on PHM haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to wish you good luck on your party tonight. I am sure it will be awesome!!! I really really wish that I could make it but I have work. Oh well, my dear friend Genevieve will tell me everything in glorious detail! LOVE your store!!! Have a great party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time tonight! I am so excited to have found out about your store and blog...it's absolutely lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot