Fall.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Something about fall is so comforting and cozy. I love the colors and the crisp feeling in the air, but what I don't like, is that it's a prelude to winter...I have to say I really don't like being cold! Fortunately it has been such a warm Fall this year I haven't even thought about snow yet. I came across these images in my files of great Fall ideas and thought I would share them. Now that I finally have my Halloween Decor put away, I might try a couple of these out!




This last one is my favorite, I really want to try it out but my carving skills are pretty bad. Wouldn't it be a great center piece on a buffet table? Happy Friday!

P.S. The party last night was amazing, my camera battery died so I will get the pics from everyone else and post Monday.

Cheers,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot