* Commenting - If you start to get a lot of negative comments, be sure to come up with a comment policy. It's important to have it posted somewhere just in case you need to point it out to readers.
* Crediting - Always, always, always credit anything you put on your blog (photos, sources, etc.). Some sites you should look into that Grace recommends are tynt.com and tineye.com. Both tell you where the photo has been and can locate the original source (amazing!).
* Giveaways - They should be saved for items you truly love and want to feature. It's a special post about the product and you're giving it a lot of press by featuring it.
* Social Media - It's another outlet to get genuine readers, but always remember quality vs. quantity. Grace's way of using twitter - 30% business // 30% communicating with users // 30% fun // 10% to fill in where it's needed.
* Reinvent the wheel - get creative.
* Be sure to tell your readers when a post is sponsored. You don't want your readers to feel tricked.
* Measure your digital footprint. Be sure to have something beyond your numbers, like a press page. It gives you an "at a glance credibility."
* Always be authentic and transparent to your readers because if you are your readers will cheer you on.
* Pitch your passions.