NYE Events 2010.

Monday, January 3, 2011




NYE was full of memorable and funny moments. We rang in the New Year with friends and family packing the night with some kiddo time and then a party for  the big kids :) Before we went out to celebrate I put together a special tea party for my two kids and my niece and nephew. It was a super simple one, but they had a ball.





We spent some time after playing Wii games and then it was off to bed at Grandma's...our little one was not to happy about this!



I did get to squeeze in some special time with my Hubby and friends, our out door time uptown was short lived considering it was 12 degrees...still a wonderful time reflecting on a great year and giddy anticipation for the New one! Au Revior 2010...

P.S. This is NOT what my husband wore on NYE...this was after his Cross Fit competition on New Years day. He was Amazing! And I got to sport my leopard coat again....J'adore!



Photobucket






1 comment:

  1. You look GORGEOUS and I'm adoring that tea party. So creative Amanda. Happy NY!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot