Who me? Thank you, thank you!

Monday, January 3, 2011










Oh my! Gasp! I was chosen to  receive The Stylish Blogger Award from Cassie over at re use* re invent* re design! What a sweet honor... so to except this award I get to tell you 7 things about myself.
{Thank the lovely that awarded you}

1. My only NYE resolution was not to make any!
2. Own a boutique that I am very proud of. {On to my second year woot, woot}
3. I have three scrumptious babies I adore!
4. Worlds best Hubby { Who just rocked at a crossfit workout competion}
5. Love to eat edamame...by the pound.
6. Pretty sure I would never get tired of shopping or massages.
7. Design style is: Transitional Traditional with a hint of vintage glam...I think ;)
{7 things about yours truly}

Here are the 10 blogs who I am awarding:
1. bijou and boheme
2. design sparrow
3. look linger love
4. say yes to hoboken
5. pretty haute mess
6. hem and hers
7. hodgepodge
8. design * dump
9. pawleys island posh
10. little blue deer
{Award 10 blogs you love}
 
These girls are stop you in your tracks AMAZING! I am truly blessed to have gotten to know them through their artful and chic blogs. Cheers to them!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot