Friday Favorites.

Friday, February 11, 2011



Happy, happy friday! Can you believe it's the weekend again? And a great weekend to boot! I have to say I got a lot done this week, finished a couple jobs {one a master bedroom so they have a romantic place to spend Valentines night} and I am excited to plan a smashing weekend with my lover, and when it's all over I hope I will be feeling very much this way...





I had so may great comments this week it was really hard to pick! I had to share a sweet one from a friend that I am always so happy when she stops by! So my pick was from Autumn at Design*Dump! Her blog is so inspiring and she always has the sweetest advice...luv that girl! I am up for a visit anytime!

"wow! so pretty! and just LOOK at your STORE! i see some things that i would LOVE to put in my house!
i need to come up with an excuse to come down and see you."
{quote from Autumn}





I have also come across some stellar foyers this week to! Its been a week full of so many goodies :) But being that it's feeling like it's pink all around why not showcase a "knock you off your feet beauty?"

 ~Pink and Black~





{via Kelly Wearstler}

I am calling for a redo of my foyer! Where are my handy men? REALLY??? Could it get any better....ummm well maybe if he was waiting inside :)







Yummy!

Happy Valentines weekend my darlings <3 Kiss a lot!



{via pintrest}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot