{RE}Cycled Rescues.

Monday, February 21, 2011

I did this rescue with my twin nieces in mind, I think a room like this is so sweet for two little girls to grow in. My nieces are lively little trouble makers, but so into everything glamorous so when I came across this bedroom set in Annapolis on craig's list I knew it would make for a fun {RE}Cycled Rescue.

This whole set is only $600 and it has another dresser which I did not show! Killer price...I also listed a couple pieces that are available at overstock to complete the whole look. I really love how it's girly with out being the typical pink. {don't get me wrong....I love me some pink, I just enjoy that this ones different}


Here is a snap of the double duo...Briar and Willow...can't tell you who's who, I can never tell :)
{inspiration room via decorpad}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot